Select your desired entity and fill out your information on our simplified forms to obtain a Federal Tax ID Number / EIN from the IRS in just 3 simple steps. Easy Doc Filing agents will provide a filing service and process your application with the Internal Revenue Service. You will receive your EIN via e-mail that same day, usually within an hour, if submitted during business hours.
You need to get a EIN/ Tax ID Number if you:
• Started a new business
• Hired or will hire employees, including household employees
• Opened a bank account that requires an EIN for banking purposes
• Need to open a business bank account or want to start a business line of credit
• Changed the legal character or ownership of your organization (for example, you incorporate a sole proprietorship or form a partnership)
• Formed or created a trust, pension plan, corporation, partnership, LLC
• Represent an estate that operates a business after the owner's death.
Our service will process your application for an EIN/Tax ID number (SS-4 Form) with the IRS to obtain your Tax ID Number and deliver it to you quickly and securely via email.
• Our EIN form is simplified for your ease of use, accuracy, and understanding, saving you time!
• We guarantee applications are processed and EINs are delivered to you same day, and usually within hours. If submitted past 9pm EST, the EIN will be delivered to you on the next business day. We do not charge extra for a rush delivery, while some services will charge $300+ for this.
• The IRS site is hard to navigate, times out, and is prone to errors. It also is closed nightly and on weekends, whereas our application and our support line is available any time 24/7/365!
• Our tax savvy customer service team are readily available by phone or e-mail for your convenience and support if needed.